Buy van insurance online with total confidence
The content of the site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. While we take every care to ensure the information we provide is correct and up-to-date, please always check with the provider before committing yourself. The website and articles featured here provide links to third party websites.
If you want to buy commercial van insurance online, you can spend days searching different websites for the right cover at the right price or you can let Quotezone do the hard work for you. Quotezone can compare different policies online in minutes - and it couldn't be more straightforward to buy van insurance online.
Cheap van insurance - online savings
If you use your van for business you'll want the cheapest commercial vehicle insurance that provides peace of mind. Sounds straightforward enough but it can be tricky and time consuming to find.
Only by comparing like for like, taking into account the same levels of cover, excess and discounts for buying online, can you get an accurate comparison and find the right commercial vehicle insurance to suit your particular needs.
Quotezone.co.uk provide quotes for cheap commercial van insurance online as well as private vans and camper vans. Whatever type of van you drive, we can save you time and money by finding cheap van insurance online.
Frequently asked questions?
- Are my tools covered? No, unfortunately you would need to take out separate insurance to cover tools left in your van.
- Am I covered for towing a trailer? You will need to check your policy, but where cover applies it is only
when the trailer is attached, and is on a Third Party basis only. That
means you would need to arrange separate cover for damage to the trailer
- Am I covered for driving other vehicles? Unfortunately most van policies don't offer this cover generally.
- Do I get a courtesy vehicle while my van is being repaired as a result of an accident? This would depend on your policy, and would only be in instances where
you are using an approved repairer, but the vehicle you are provided
with may not be the same type as your own.
- What liability cover is provided? You are covered for Third Party liabilities when using your vehicle in
the same way as you would be on a car insurance policy. Business related
liability cover, such as Employer's Liability or Public Liability,
would need to be arranged separately.
- If my policy provides European cover, can I use this to work abroad? Not as standard, you would need to speak to your insurer.
- Can I add a named driver who needs business use of the vehicle? Only if they are using the vehicle for the same purpose as you and are a fellow employee / business partner.
Read our guide to no claims discounts for more information
| ||A protected no claims discount can be particularly important when you
consider that if you claim after being hit by an uninsured driver, or a
driver who fails to stop, you may lose your discount. |
Moneyfacts.co.uk Limited introduces to Quotezone.co.uk. Quotezone.co.uk is a trading style of Seopa Ltd. who are a limited company registered in Northern Ireland. Registered number: NI46322. Registered office: SEOPA Ltd, Blackstaff Studios, Floor 2, 8-10 Amelia Street, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT2 7GS. Seopa Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for insurance mediation under the firm reference number 313860.